Failure to answer the following questions truthfully, correctly and accurately may result in a loss of shooting privileges and your removal from the range.
Circle the Correct Answer:
- Are you under indictment, scheduled to appear in any court, or have missed an appearance in court for a felony or any other crime for which you could be imprisoned for more than one year? YES or NO
- Have you ever been convicted in any court of a felony, or pled guilty to a felony, for which the judge could have imprisoned you for more than one year, if you received a shorter sentence and even if your sentence only consisted of probation? YES or NO
- Are you a fugitive from justice? YES or NO
- Have you ever failed to appear in court in any state for a felony or any crime that you were charged with that could have led to a sentence of more than one year imprisonment? YES or NO
- Have you ever been adjudicated mentally defective (which includes a determination by a court, board, commission, or other lawful authority that you are a danger to yourself or to others or are incompetent to manage your own affairs)? YES or NO
- Have you voluntarily or involuntarily admitted (or committed) to a mental institution? YES or NO
- Are you subject to a court order restraining you from harassing, stalking, staying out of specific geographical location, staying a specific physical distance away from, calling, texting, emailing, writing, or threatening a family member, relative, child, spouse, co-worker, peer, or any other person(s)? YES or NO
- Have you been charged with or convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence or the equivalent thereof? YES or NO
I have truthfully, correctly and accurately answered all of the questions presented above.
Printed Name: _______________________________
FRC WAIVER AND RELEASE OF ALL CLAIMS AND LIABILITY
I, on behalf of myself, my family, heirs, assignees, executors and administrators, for the consideration of being allowed to enter, rent and/or use the facilities and services of FRC Range, do hereby absolutely and unequivocally waive, release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless FRC Range, its agents, employees, range personnel, and successors and other parties of interest from any and all claims, potential claims, demands, liability and/or damages arising out any injury, loss or disability, physical or otherwise connected or arising out of or related to the use of, attendance or activities at the facility; and do further specifically agree to indemnify and hold harmless all of the foregoing from and against any claim which may be made by or on behalf of the undersigned or by any third party for personal injury or properly damage sustained as a result the actions or inactions of the undersigned in connection use of the facilities and services of FRC Range. I further understand that the activities on the range can be extremely dangerous, and I voluntarily accept the risks associated therewith.
I shall, at all times, exercise safe gun handling practices, and adhere to all of the FRC Range Rules and Regulations (made a part hereof by this reference). I accept the responsibility of requesting, reading and adhering to any and all updates to the FRC Range Rules and Regulations prior to each use or the firing range. I hereby agree that providing false or misleading information in my Applicant Questionnaire or fail to adhere the FRC Range Rules and Regulations, shall be grounds for denial, suspension, or termination of my visit and/or expulsion from FRC Range at the sole discretion of FRC Range and without advance notice or refund.
I have carefully read, understand and hereby agree to the Statement above.
Print Name: _________________________________
Firearms Range & Clothing
Rules of Conduct
- Keep your Muzzle pointed down range AT ALL TIMES
- Keep your Finger OFF the trigger UNTIL READY TO SHOOT
- Don’t load your gun UNTIL READY TO SHOOT
- Eye and ear protection required at all times
- Uncase your firearms at your shooting stall only; no uncased firearms behind the firing line
- No unattended firearms at any time
- No armor penetrating/bimetallic, tracer or incendiary ammunition. Shotgun slugs or buckshot only — no birdshot/steel shot/game loads. We reserve the right to inspect your ammunition
- Limit 2 customers per lane — one active shooter per lane — no cross lane shooting
- No food, drink or tobacco usage of any kind in the range
- No holster work unless certified by Range Safety Officer
- We reserve the right to limit the use of inappropriate targets
- You must observe the Range Safety Officer’s commands
- No refunds of any kind for parties expelled for safety violations
- If you rent a gun, you are required to purchase FRC ammunition
- No black powder or muzzle loading firearms allowed
- I acknowledge I have viewed the safety orientation (annual update required)
- No cell phone or camera use (except in emergency situations)
Your focus needs to be on SAFETY
I have read the above and understand the rules of FRC Indoor Range. I will fully comply with all the above rules.
Printed Name: ______________________________________
Valid 12 months from Signature Date