This NRA course is designed for all gun owners, parents, children, and relatives concerned with firearms safety and security in their homes.
Topics covered include:
- Universal rules for safe gun handling
- Identifying and unloading different types of handguns and long guns
- Safe storage and handling of ammunition
- Care, cleaning, and maintenance
- Responsible firearms storage in the home
Class length: 4 Hours
What to bring: No special equipment required. All training materials will be provided in class.